Freeplay Start - English version

Релизы, ссылки и обсуждения

Re: Freeplay Start - English version

Сообщение kOmpOt » 25 сен 2008, 14:23

Lee28 писал(а):This mod makes it even better.

agree with that ; )
скучает по фьордам
kOmpOt
Тестер мода

Сообщение XiaNi » 25 сен 2008, 14:29

Lee28
about mutants, yes, same thing as with NPP - on Pripyat should go only bravest ones.. coz there no much artefacts but lot of anomalies and mutants.. and also way there goes through "red forest" .. not really easy place...
so why they will go there? first reason - may be the "Monolith" that "makes wishes come true"(at least legends say so...), second reason - researches(ecologs) and tasks for ecologs taken by regular stalkers (we would not see that tasks but potentialy they could be)

If you saw that same sort of thing at the NPP levels that would be cool

now it should be possible.. at least on level changer from Pripyat to Stancia1
Um... has anyone seen a floating sarcastic skull around here?
XiaNi
shaman

Сообщение Lee28 » 25 сен 2008, 20:13

Hi Xiani

In the freeplay topic page 15 you have posted FreeplayStart patch v0.9652 - v0.9653.

I have added it to my game, are there any other fixes I need, also would it be possible to have the anomolie detectors added back. Only temporarily....mini patch.

I keep getting killed by the anomolies and its getting in the way of testing the levels.
Последний раз редактировалось Lee28 25 сен 2008, 21:37, всего редактировалось 2 раз(а).
Lee28
Mod tester

Сообщение XiaNi » 25 сен 2008, 21:28

Hi, Lee28
no, yet no changes needed

Also would it be possible to have the anomolie detectors added back

i do not understand what you mean

about testing, i will send you instructions and file for very quick testing tricks i am using

about translations with google... may be it's coz we use a lot of unregular words (slang.. or i don't know how to translate.. something alike "lol" may be would not be translated too)
but if you have any questions - write me or just somewhere here and i or someone else who know english - will help you to translate or will explain thins you need
XiaNi
shaman

Сообщение Lee28 » 25 сен 2008, 21:36

XiaNi писал(а):about translations with google... may be it's coz we use a lot of unregular words (slang.. or i don't know how to translate.. something alike "lol" may be would not be translated too)
but if you have any questions - write me or just somewhere here and i or someone else who know english - will help you to translate or will explain thins you need

Xiani, Your posts in english are fine bud I can understand them just fine. Doesnt matter about the google thing now I am slowly figuring out what certain words mean.

Thankyou for your offer to translate stuff for me if I get stuck, I removed the comment from my previous post about google because it will have problems at times so no point mentioning it.

Maybe after a while I will learn a little russian. :happy:
Lee28
Mod tester

Сообщение kOmpOt » 25 сен 2008, 22:17

XiaNi писал(а):Hi, Lee28
no, yet no changes needed
Also would it be possible to have the anomolie detectors added back

i do not understand what you mean

Xiani
Lee28 просит тебя ввести в мини-патч детекторы, неудобно ему, на аномалии натыкается часто. хотя они и так есть, только иконок для них нет.

Lee28
anomalies detectors are already in game, they are beepin' when you near the anomaly. they just don't have visuals. it's simple, when you hear beeping, throw the bolt ahead & see how safe to continue to move forward.
as for me, i playing without detectors (soudns of detetors). it's much more fun! :D
скучает по фьордам
kOmpOt
Тестер мода

Сообщение XiaNi » 25 сен 2008, 23:59

Lee28
Lee28 писал(а):Maybe after a while I will learn a little russian.

may be =) may be =)
so, what you was telling about bringing back anomaly detectors?

kOmpOt
может быть... я вот неуверен.. звучит так будто их вообще нет.. или я просто неправильно понял
(maybe... i am not sure.. sounds like they are not there at all.. or i just get it wrong)
XiaNi
shaman

Сообщение Lee28 » 26 сен 2008, 00:17

kOmpOt писал(а):anomalies detectors are already in game, they are beepin' when you near the anomaly. they just don't have visuals. it's simple, when you hear beeping, throw the bolt ahead & see how safe to continue to move forward.
as for me, i playing without detectors (soudns of detetors). it's much more fun! :D

I am now using the bolts alot so I guess it doesnt matter about the detectors now. leave it as it is.

kOmpOt, Your playing without the sounds of the detector :blink: , man your crazy. :)

The mod is running great guys, very very stable.
Lee28
Mod tester

Сообщение Lee28 » 26 сен 2008, 01:12

Sorry for the double post.

Visited the following areas and the mod is running just fine.
Cordon
Garbage
Agroprom
Agroprom underground
Bar area
Warehouses
pripyat
Npp levels

All of the above levels realy need more action, more NPC`s or mutants. its too quiet, Ive not had one single CTD or seen anything weird with the existing NPc`s.

Cant realy say much more its perfect right now, 100% stable. :)
Lee28
Mod tester

Сообщение XiaNi » 26 сен 2008, 09:06

Lee28
i didn't see double post =) so - no problem
if you mean that you posted another post just next to yours old previous - at least on my forum - i recommend to so coz then i can see that there is something new in that thread, while if you edit your previous post adding something there will not mark it as unread.. so i will see changes only accidentally passing by =)
good to hear about stability after walk through such number of levels =) knowing bug-reports i can say it yet not 100% stable - but it is somewhere near =)
about action... yes.. i agree with you.. most of camps now, even if they have people, not moving anywhere.. just sitting and do nothing... i will later think about adding raids to nearby hostile camps
XiaNi
shaman

Пред.След.

Вернуться в Моды (Mods)