Freeplay Start - English version

Релизы, ссылки и обсуждения

Re: Freeplay Start - English version

Сообщение Lee28 » 08 окт 2008, 01:22

XiaNi писал(а): may be it would be enough just adding raids... i hope so... also i can look where you can "tune" respawn to make it more often, so more people and monsters will come

This sounds good xiani raids would make it more action packed, tuning the respawn sounds good to, right now the mod is very good it just needs more life in the zone.

I will definitely be looking forward to the patch which contains the above changes. :)
Lee28
Mod tester

Сообщение XiaNi » 08 окт 2008, 08:42

Lee28
thanks =) i hope it would not take long
Um... has anyone seen a floating sarcastic skull around here?
XiaNi
shaman

Сообщение Lee28 » 22 окт 2008, 20:22

Hi Guys

First thing, I want to say why I havent been around much, Ive been helping a friend with a mod and also been testing my own stuff.

So I havent had much time to play this mod :( .

Xiani, seen the new version on GSC it sounds cool man, timeouts for the camps and lairs sounds like a realy cool thing to have in a mod.
Hopefully now the Npc`s and mutants will move around more and the zone will be more action packed.

Im definitely gonna try this new version, my other stuff will have to wait for a bit.
Lee28
Mod tester

Сообщение kOmpOt » 22 окт 2008, 20:35

it's nice to see you again, Lee28 ;)
скучает по фьордам
kOmpOt
Тестер мода

Сообщение Lee28 » 22 окт 2008, 21:38

Hi KOmpOt its cool to be back here, put some time aside for this mod and see how it goes.

Guys Ive noticed something which is realy cool I started a new game as a loner and I got myself some bandit armour and the mercs and bandits think I am there friends.

They only turn hostile when I am realy close to em and they look straight at me, many have been killed by me because I can get realy close to them and gun em down easily. Been able to use the knife on a few to.

This tactic doesnt work on zombies though they shoot me straight away.

Was this disguise thing with armours in the previous versions ? because I dont remember seeing it before.

It is cool. :)
Lee28
Mod tester

Сообщение XiaNi » 22 окт 2008, 22:41

Hi Lee28!
=) good to know you still with us =) about "disguise with armours" - it was in previous versions too =) it's just not too noticable and many people reporting it's feature as bug =)
XiaNi
shaman

Сообщение Lee28 » 25 ноя 2008, 13:32

Hi Guys

Just popping by, been off for a while now having major problems with my broadband connection at the moment....no net.
Posting using the net at work at the minute, I shouldnt be using it. :happy:

This new version sounds cool guys gonna try it out, I did test the previous version alot but I didnt find any major problems.
If I find any with this new version I will let you know somehow, have to post when Im at work. :(

Its hard finding the time though to play this mod and also to test my own stuff, Im working on my own version of the Abc inferno mod where I have added the Panoramic Mod and I am also adding better weather and textures and sounds, its an ongoing project.

I will post when I can, cya laters

lee28
Lee28
Mod tester

Сообщение kOmpOt » 25 ноя 2008, 14:51

Lee28 писал(а):Posting using the net at work at the minute, I shouldnt be using it. :happy:

same here : ))
good luck with your mod : )
скучает по фьордам
kOmpOt
Тестер мода

Сообщение Lee28 » 26 ноя 2008, 21:27

kOmpOt писал(а):
Lee28 писал(а):good luck with your mod : )

kOmpOt, Thanks man its coming along just fine, my broadband is working ok for now I had to get outside help to sort it I hope it will stay on this time. :unsure:

Xiani, Ive been playing the latest version where I have started a new game as the monolith in pripyat and I was wondering would you ever consider adding mutants inside the Npp levels like the monolith control room ?.

At the moment the monolith guards are roaming around doing nothing, what if they had some company like slowly respawning mutants.
Those levels inside the Npp would be more action packed then, also if I kill some of the monolith guards the others who are nearby do not go hostile they just carry on walking around.

Is this a bug ?, I am allied to there faction but I figured they would get pissed off if I killed a few of them. normaly I play as the loner faction so I have not noticed this thing before.
Lee28
Mod tester

Сообщение XiaNi » 27 ноя 2008, 14:26

Lee28
i am not sure about monsters inside NPP.... but i will think about it.. i will rather add some random stalkers spawns there, as if they was about to get to "monoith" to make a wish

about killing monoliths.... it's a bug of relations.... since when you playing as "loner", "duty", "freedom" - your are actually NOT in same community .. when "loner" you are "actor", when "duty" you are "actor_duty", and when "freedom" you are "actor_freedom".... that is why relations becomes not inside one same community.. and such double-community thing was an idea of GSC... may be not bad idea

but when i have added ability to play other communities... i didn't add "actor_ ..." dublicates of them... so when you are "monolith" - you are actually "monolith" ... and probably there is a problems in relations inside one same community.... don't know yet how to fix, except to add "actor_monolith"...
XiaNi
shaman

Пред.След.

Вернуться в Моды (Mods)