Freeplay Start - English version

Релизы, ссылки и обсуждения

Freeplay Start - English version

Сообщение XiaNi » 24 сен 2008, 23:36

Mods releases and discussions will be here =)
Um... has anyone seen a floating sarcastic skull around here?
XiaNi
shaman

Re: Freeplay Start - English version

Сообщение Lee28 » 25 сен 2008, 00:08

Hi Xiani

Is it ok that I say hello here.

The english version of your mod is running great, I realy like it.

Im sick to death of playing through the normal Shoc storyline Ive done it tons of times now, cant do it anymore.

Starting a new game and being able to choose where I want to go is neat, plus choosing the faction to.

I could post here all the time instead of GSc if you want.

I will let you know about any errors or crashes.

heading North now, see what it is like up there. :)

Thanks for emailing me back.
Последний раз редактировалось Lee28 25 сен 2008, 00:16, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Lee28
Mod tester

Сообщение XiaNi » 25 сен 2008, 00:15

good =)
may be in future versions i will add choosing items list that will be on starting new game same way as community can be choosed..
coz sometimes i want to get sniper riffle from start, but another time just "pm" and start from Pripyat and then see how long i will be able to survive =)
so i want to add more "freedom"(if it can be called so).. but not sure with time i will spend on it =)
XiaNi
shaman

Сообщение Lee28 » 25 сен 2008, 00:21

A choosing item list at the start would be cool, maybe have advanced weapons like the guass rifle or exo suit but have them realy damaged so that the player would have to work hard scavenging weapons and artefacts to pay for the repairs.

Make it more rewarding.

About the crash I posted on GSC it might be better to have the repair dialogues at the traders only.

In the future would you ever have NPC grenade throwing added to your mod, that would be cool.
Lee28
Mod tester

Сообщение XiaNi » 25 сен 2008, 00:35

i don't think that making it damaged by default is good. instead may be better to add option to make it damaged... i will try to explain... for those who want easy play - they will be able to get very good exo and even gauss and play the game the way they want - easy... but maybe some other players, even if thay can choose exo, will choose just a stalkers suit and AK for start. and some others will be able to choose exo but with option of "damaged"... so from one side - there will be no "game balance" in such start ... but from another side - freedom to start game the way you want
but maybe this idea isn't as good as i think

about granade throwing - yes, i will add "AI pack" mod that adds such feature
XiaNi
shaman

Сообщение Lee28 » 25 сен 2008, 01:24

This mod keeps getting better and better.

Fought my way through the red forest area and then pripyat to, red forest was the worst bit...anomolies.

Pripyat was cool it could do with more mutants say some bloodsuckers and some dogs to, if the cut out monsters was added that would be even better. :)

At stancia 1 the level is a bit to quiet it needs more action. More monolith and military soldiers fighting each other and say maybe some stalkers joining in with the firefight.

That would be awesome.

Im inside the NPP and the monolith are a challenge to kill. noticed that if you stand in the dark in some places they cant see you and you can kill them easier.
Seen this before in the Oblivion 2.2 mod and also Priboi.

Will the monolith soldiers in the NPP levels respawn ?, in other mods they dont and the levels become dead.

Go to stancia 2 tomorrow my Seva suit doesnt offer me much protection and the Il 76 isnt much good either its hard on master difficulty.

Might have to go back to the earlier levels.
Lee28
Mod tester

Сообщение XiaNi » 25 сен 2008, 09:17

Lee28
Pripyat now is too crowded with humans as for me... i am thinking to remove most of them, local Monolith HQ make smaller too.. instead.. i am not sure... to make it more quiet, or may be as you say (and someone else, i remember, was proposing the same) to add monsters to the streets

"stancia 1" is really quiet now... since i removed almost all from there... soon i will fill it with monsters.. Monoliths would be only where they now and may be in one else place not far from there..

about respawn, they would not respawn inside NPP (for now at least), the only "nuclear" respawn is at theirs camp on "stancia 1", what is bad in original game and then in other mods (and yet in my mod too but soon i hope to fix it).. that when you kill all Monolith from "stancia 1" and inside they will never respawn and more then that - they will never come there from Pripyat.. coz actually there was no camps to go to.. to fix that i have added one camp near NPP entrance and soon i will add camp inside NPP so if they would be killed empty camps will refill with new soldiers (even from Pripyat or Radar)
XiaNi
shaman

Сообщение Lee28 » 25 сен 2008, 12:25

Hi Xiani

That idea for mutants only in pripyat sounds cool, could be that they have taken over the place and it is there new home.

Only the bravest stalkers go there :)

Having a camp in the NPP would be neat, see monolith and other stalkers trying to make there way there, last night I saw an exo loner enter the red forest to pripyat level changer just before I walked into it.

When I arrived at the pripyat area the exact exo loner did the same, cool that.

If you saw that same sort of thing at the NPP levels that would be cool.

Im at work now :( will be playing the mod again tonight. :)

cya later
Lee28
Mod tester

Сообщение kOmpOt » 25 сен 2008, 12:47

Lee28 писал(а):last night I saw an exo loner enter the red forest to pripyat level changer just before I walked into it.
When I arrived at the pripyat area the exact exo loner did the same, cool that.

yeah, that impressed me too
скучает по фьордам
kOmpOt
Тестер мода

Сообщение Lee28 » 25 сен 2008, 13:23

Hi kOmpOt

I have seen the thing before with the NPc`s and the level changers but it is still neat even when I see it now.

At the end of the day S.T.A.L.K.E.R is one cool game :).

This mod makes it even better.
Lee28
Mod tester

След.

Вернуться в Моды (Mods)