Freeplay Start - English version

Релизы, ссылки и обсуждения

Re: Freeplay Start - English version

Сообщение XiaNi » 30 сен 2008, 09:36

Hi Lee28
here i have posted patch for Freeplay Start Lite 0.9652 --- making it 0.9654
changes are:
- removed conflict of terrain masks for pseudodogs and psy-dog (making them unable to go to "Stancia1")
- from "Stancia2" removed all "green" smoke and air distortions (that was everywhere and annoyed me a lot)
- for fun removed emission(and it's sound) going into sky on Stancia2 (the one that was alike Psy-Lab or... i don't know how to explain...)
- added missing script (you already have it)

this patch approximately 12kb size.. seek for "FreeplayStartLight_Patch_v0_9652_v0_9654.7z" attachment there
http://xiani.e-bcard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27&p=989#p989
Um... has anyone seen a floating sarcastic skull around here?
XiaNi
shaman

Сообщение Lee28 » 30 сен 2008, 12:19

Xiani

Thanks for the link to the patch, I wanted to ask you which version of your mods should be tested the most....freeplaystart or freeplay start lite ?.

Freeplay start was ok for me up to lastnight then it Ctd which surprised me alot because it had been running realy stable.

Should I concentrate my efforts on the Freeplay lite mod ?, give me some idea of which mod is the most important, which should be tested the most.

I do prefer the Freeplay start version, those hidden anomolies make it very hard at times....like hard mods.

Cya later
Lee28
Mod tester

Сообщение XiaNi » 30 сен 2008, 13:49

Lee28
i think it will be better to test FreeplayStart (not lite).. coz Lite version is in intensive test by SVSASV, while normal FS is not testing by anyone (playing but not testing =) )
XiaNi
shaman

Сообщение Lee28 » 30 сен 2008, 15:04

Hi Guys

Ive tried installing the mod again and I am having problems.

2.I downloaded this and installed it.
http://xiani.e-bcard.com/mods/?mod=FreeplayStart_en

3.Installed the latest patch.
http://xiani.e-bcard.com/mods/?mod=FreeplayStart_patch

4.Finaly I added the patch 1.004 files, when I try to start a new game I get this........

Expression : fatal error
Function : CRender::texture_load
File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xr_3da\xrRender\Texture.cpp
Line : 295
Description : <no expression>
Arguments : Can't find texture 'map\map_aes_2'

What am I doing wrong ?, wheres this texture ??????

I wont be able to check the forum till late this afternoon now, Please help.....
Lee28
Mod tester

Сообщение XiaNi » 30 сен 2008, 15:18

sorry Lee28... i have missed that files....... you can copy them from earlier downloads if you have one ... copy from "gamedata/textures/map"

....i am adding not all files to release again ..... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :(
XiaNi
shaman

Сообщение Lee28 » 30 сен 2008, 22:51

Hi Guys

Its been cool tonight the Freeplay Start mod is running good, noticed a few things so far.....

In wildterritory the stalkers near the level changer which takes you to the bar sit and do nothing, they dont move anywhere.
The bandits nearby also do not move at all, stand there in one spot. They do fire at me as normal though when they see me.

There seems alot of dogs in this level and not much else, be cool to see stalkers moving about and maybe some bandits or mercs. Or have some bloodsuckers running around to ?.

In yantar when you kill the zombies fresh reinforcements come from wild territory, I counted 15 earlier they were in one large group :-o .

Havent seen any normal stalkers come from wild territory to yantar, only seen zombies so far. There are a few ecologists near the bunker but they arent raoming around they just sit there in one spot and do not move much unless they are fired at.

The stalkers who stay in one spot most of the time need to be unlocked so that they move around more, be more cooler then.

Right now it feels a little linear, no offence, needs a bit more alife added.

Heading to the other areas now, let ya know later what I see.
Lee28
Mod tester

Сообщение XiaNi » 30 сен 2008, 22:59

Lee28
thanks for observing. i will think what i can do there to make them move more... same trouble on all levels i suppose.. most of stalkers as soon as they come into camp don't do anything else... a bit later i will try to make some raids there
XiaNi
shaman

Сообщение Lee28 » 01 окт 2008, 00:34

Got a major problem or bug in Darkvalley, I made my way into the underground lab and the automatic tasks still exist which trigger in the storyline to open the doors using the codes :huh:

The first door was open till I made my way to the first ecologists corpse and then it closed and locked and I had to use the code to open it.

The rest of the doors were the same, also the fire ghost thing <cant remember its name> was in the room at the bottom of the lab and I had to kill it.

When I try to go to the upper Darkavlley level the game Ctd`s, this is all I get...

stack trace:

001B:039942EE xrGame.dll
001B:03994459 xrGame.dll
001B:039D7FC1 xrGame.dll

Thought the storyline was completely removed, it still partialy exists in the lab, right now I cant go to the upper level without it Ctd.
Lee28
Mod tester

Сообщение XiaNi » 01 окт 2008, 08:51

Lee28
i see... thanks i have forgot about that doors... but as i remember it was never a problem to go up back to DV... i will cutout that doors "tasks" now and then will try to trigger same error that you have

by the way, that fire-thing i have leaved there with a purpose.. coz it's very rare monster, but you may notice that door is not locked as it was in original game... but the doors are my mistake
XiaNi
shaman

Сообщение Lee28 » 01 окт 2008, 20:03

Hi All

Xiani, Those doors could be left open and the tasks and codes removed and fill the level with mutants, after all this mod is a freeplay mod.

When ever you feel like killing some mutants that level would be the place to go, kill the fire mutant there to. :)

I am gonna use my save where I have not entered the darkvalley lab, carry on roaming around in darkvalley.

Might go inside the brainscorcher later, see whats happening in there, might even turn it back on. :happy:
Lee28
Mod tester

Пред.След.

Вернуться в Моды (Mods)