Freeplay Start - English version

Релизы, ссылки и обсуждения

Re: Freeplay Start - English version

Сообщение Lee28 » 27 сен 2008, 01:26

Hi Guys

I will wait for the patch xiani, Im busy getting erm drunk right now...having some beers. :happy:

I will still post on here, earlier I was worried that I wouldnt understand properly all the posts in this topic which were in russian, babel fish aint all that clear.

Some times its like jibberish, makes no sense.

Btw, This forum is cool, I do feel a little intimidated at times though...with you guys posting in russian..no offence.
I cant understand you properly even when I have translated the posts.

Your english posts make perfect sense. :)

kOmpOt, Its cool to know that I am not the only one who wants a realy hard mod created for people such as ourselves.
The mods out now as I said before are just too damn easy.

Could one of you guys say HI to SVSASV for me, he might not understand me if I do it. :unsure:

Cya later guys, Back to my supply of beers I go. :D
Lee28
Mod tester

Сообщение XiaNi » 27 сен 2008, 09:51

Lee28
here goes patch for lite version: http://xiani.e-bcard.com/patches/FreeplayStartLite_en_Patch_v0_9652.zip

i have translated now all "thread-folders" names, soon maybe will translate some most important threads header too.. also if you will be interested in any thread in russian, i can translate what it's about.
for example, i think that could be interesting to you coz it is also will add some hardcore(i suppose), the mod i going to create on "freeplay start" base:
first of all i want to remove all factions visuals and indicators.. i don't think that if people will be really in Zone or at war actions, they will wear so colorful clothes as for example stalker novices wear or freedom, or monolith... at same time - who will sew clothes in Zone only to make himself be visually different... main goal is - comfortable, reliable and as less visible clothes as possible... best choice is camouflage.. so that should be most common wearing.. camouflages of all kinds.. so if you will see someone - you could never tell who is he and how much hostile he is
also i want to remove red indicators of hostiles, when crosshair gets red when you pointing it on enemy..
also no big camps as Bar or Freedom.. may be only army should keep their bases... all others - just a small camps
may be i forgot something to write about this mod.. not sure.. anyway... this mod will be discussed later again =) when i will be more close to it's realization
Um... has anyone seen a floating sarcastic skull around here?
XiaNi
shaman

Сообщение XiaNi » 27 сен 2008, 09:54

Lee28 писал(а):Could one of you guys say HI to SVSASV for me, he might not understand me if I do it. :unsure:

sure!

SVSASV
Lee28 передает тебе привет =)
XiaNi
shaman

Сообщение SVSASV » 27 сен 2008, 10:58

Lee28

Привет! :) Через переводчик мне очень долго писать придется....

added by XiaNi. translation:
Hi! :) It will take too many time for me to write through translator....
SVSASV
Заслуженный тестер мода

Сообщение Lee28 » 27 сен 2008, 14:03

Hi Xiani

I have added the patch you have uploaded but I get this error now.

Expression : start_node && path
Function : CXml::NavigateToNode
File : E:\stalker\patch_1_0004\xrXMLParser\xrXMLParser.cpp
Line : 97
Description : NavigateToNode failed in XML file
Arguments : ui\ui_hud_sleep.xml

Am I missing another file ?

Btw, What you posted earlier about the visual markers and the diferent clothing thing sounds cool, also if you do remove the red indicators of hostiles, when crosshair gets red when you pointing it on enemy that would be realy cool.

Make it alot harder. :)

Regarding the above error I have installed the mod and then the weapons pack and then the little patch for the repair dialogue error.
Lee28
Mod tester

Сообщение XiaNi » 27 сен 2008, 14:08

Lee28
Hi, yes, that is another cut-out file... i will try to fix that too as soon as possible.
XiaNi
shaman

Сообщение Lee28 » 27 сен 2008, 14:12

XiaNi писал(а):Lee28
Hi, yes, that is another cut-out file... i will try to fix that too as soon as possible.

Hi Xiani

i have added the file from the main Freeplay mod you posted on GSC and now it works, i also had to add the patch you posted earlier again.

It works ok now, I am ok :)

For testing today I will go to the other levels especialy the Npp ones again and also look at the sidequests to, let you know if I have any Ctd`s or see anything weird.

Test the added weapons to. :happy:
Lee28
Mod tester

Сообщение kOmpOt » 27 сен 2008, 14:36

Lee28 писал(а):if you do remove the red indicators of hostiles, when crosshair gets red when you pointing it on enemy that would be realy cool.
Make it alot harder. :)

try to play without crosshair at all ;)
скучает по фьордам
kOmpOt
Тестер мода

Сообщение Lee28 » 27 сен 2008, 14:59

kOmpOt писал(а):try to play without crosshair at all ;)

Hi kOmpOt

I have never played stalker without the crosshair, might have a go later.

Xiani, I have been testing the new weapons and they are working fine.

The PPsh-41 is ok, little too powerfull though. its damage stats need lowering.

Mg 42 is cool, its way way too powerfull, its a god weapon. you can drop enemies at far too long a range.
Its damage stats definitely need lowering.

Ak 47 is about right I think its ok.

In cordon there were bandits at the railway bridge which was cool, normaly the military are there, it was a nice change to see bandits there.

Saw something else neat in garbage there was a bandit wearing a stalker suit, I like that it is different. Would it be possible if there were some bandits wearing Exo armour ?.

Would love to see that in the zone. :)

This version is running great, I hope it will be ok up North to.
Lee28
Mod tester

Сообщение Lee28 » 27 сен 2008, 15:13

Would it be possible if you could alter the Exo suit so that it has got good nightvision. like the SEVA suit.

The normal green one hurts my eyes plus it is rubbish. Normaly I alter the outfit.itx so that the Exo suit has got good nightvision but your mod hasnt got one ?.

Edit: Should I be posting about the freeplay lite in the other topic, not this one ?
Lee28
Mod tester

Пред.След.

Вернуться в Моды (Mods)